Archive for July 12th, 2008

Goodbye South Side

Posted: 12th July 2008 by Luc "Sandman" G. in Football, Ottawa
Tags: , , , ,

On Sunday July 20th a part of Ottawa history will be no more. The south side stands at Frank Clair Stadium will be demolished, wiping away 50 years of history in just the blink of an eye. Frank Clair stadium, formerly known as just Landsdowne Park, was first built in 1909 for the Ottawa Exposition. […]